2015 PacNW Driver & Traffic Safety Conference
The Pacific Northwest Driver and Traffic Safety Conference is hosted by the Oregon Department of Transportation - Transportation Safety Division (ODOT-TSD) and The Research Institute at Western Oregon University (WOU). The goal of this conference is to provide a quality professional growth activity for traffic safety educators. Conference sessions enable attendees to gain new information and insights on topics pertinent to the field, as well as provide an opportunity to interact with their peers from the region.
Thank you for attending the
2015 Pacific NW Driver & Traffic Safety Conference
- 18 workshops
- 2 general sessions
- 22 presenters
- 12 exhibitors
- 294 attendees (207 participated all three days; 87 attended Saturday only)
- Participants by state: Oregon = 164, Washington = 119 ; Idaho = 3 ; Montana = 2 ; British Columbia = 1; Colorado = 1; Florida = 1; North Carolina = 1; Utah = 1; Wisconsin = 1
- 14 continuing education hours for full attendance
- 12 gift baskets; 17 gift bags
- Really cool car thumb drives and chocolate boxes for everyone!